How to grow Cannabis Seeds in South Africa.
Since it would appear that the legalization of Cannabis in South Africa is imminent.
Many South Africans are wanting to cultivate and grow Dagga for their own personal medicinal use at home.
When exactly Parliament will ratify and sign it into law remains to be seen.
If you are wanting to grow Cannabis/Dagga/Marijuana in South Africa then here are a few things you will need to know.
- Do you plan to grow your Cannabis indoors or outdoors?
- What type of Cannabis do you want to grow? For more information on Cannabis please click here.
- If indoors then you will need equipment like grow tents, extraction fan, lights etc.
- If outdoors it would depend on where in South Africa you live.
- Basically you want to plant after winter when the temperature is starting to warm up and the days become longer. If you live in Cape Town you will want to start germinating your Cannabis Seeds towards the end of August.
- Seeds! Where can you buy Cannabis/Dagga/Marijuana Seeds in South Africa? Well there are certain Cannabis Seedbanks in South Africa offering imported genetics, but they don’t come cheap. Medical Cannabis SA is giving away free seeds please see click here to find out how to get free Cannabis seeds in South Africa to grow at home for your own personal use.
- Growing mediums are also worth researching as growers tend to be partial to certain mixes.
Below are some videos which easily explain how to germinate Cannabis seeds for home use.
If you have any questions regarding how to grow dagga/cannabis/marijuana in South Africa then please consider joining DAGGA CUP on facebook as there are plenty of people who are willing to help.