It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Sign up now.Remember to check your inbox or spam folder for the subscription email to confirm. Perhaps also consider signing up to our RSS feed to stay updated on our latest published posts.
If you are wanting to buy Cannabis products in South Africa please click here.
Medical Cannabis SA
Subscribe to feed.
- Cannabis Coconut oil recipe April 24, 2018How to make Cannabis infused coconut oil. Many South Africans are wanting to make their own Cannabis Coconut oil at home to use as beauty creams or for making Cannabis edibles at home. Making cannabis-infused coconut oil is as simple as steeping quality Cannabis in a quality oil. Technology has bought us fancy machines like […]
- What is decarboxylation? April 4, 2018Cannabis Decarboxylation Did you know that raw cannabis is non-psychoactive? Cannabis only becomes psychoactive when two things happen. First, when the plant material or flowers/buds, dries and ages. Second, when the cannabis is heated. More psychoactive compounds are created by heating the plant than via ageing. In order to fully activate the Cannabinoids and maximise the potential of Cannabis, you must […]
- Entourage Effect April 3, 2018What is the “Entourage Effect”? Cannabis contains over 113 cannabinoids, over 200 terpenes, and hundreds of other chemical compounds. These compounds work together to produce a synergistic effect known as the “entourage effect”. The entourage effect refers to the combined effect of the cannabinoids, terpenes, and other chemical compounds in marijuana. These compounds work together to produce […]
- Cannabis Coconut oil recipe April 24, 2018
- What is decarboxylation? April 4, 2018
- Entourage Effect April 3, 2018
- Cannabutter April 3, 2018
- THCv-Cannabis-Strains April 2, 2018
- Endocannabinoid-system-cbd-thc-cancer April 1, 2018
- How to make Cannabis Oil April 1, 2018
- Cannabis may aid in alcohol and addiction recovery March 31, 2018
- Detox: quickest way to get THC out of your system March 28, 2018
- What is THC? March 28, 2018