Medical Cannabis SA.
Medical Cannabis in South Africa.
Medical cannabis, or medical marijuana, is cannabis and cannabinoids that are recommended by doctors for their patients. The use of cannabis as medicine has not been rigorously tested due to production restrictions and other governmental regulations. Limited evidence suggests cannabis can: reduce nausea and vomiting during chemotherapy, improve appetite in people with HIV/AIDS, and reduce chronic pain and muscle spasms.
Medical cannabis can be administered through a variety of methods, including Cannabis capsules, lozenges, Cannabis tinctures, dermal patches, oral or dermal sprays, Cannabis edibles, and vaporizing or smoking dried buds.
Aim and mission of Medical Cannabis SA
- Increase awareness of the medicinal properties of the cannabis plant.
- Educate of doctors and health professionals in South Africa on medicinal cannabis.
- Increase awareness about medicinal cannabis as a safe and complimentary treatment for cancer.
- To encourage the South African government to recognise that cannabis has therapeutic value and to modify its scheduling accordingly.
- Increase funding for independent research into cannabis, cannabis extracts and its therapeutic benefits.
To stay updated on the latest developments and promotions on medical cannabis South Africa then please subscribe to the newsletter above.
Medical Cannabis SA is South Africa’s leading online medical cannabis resource.
We offer a wealth of information from Cannabis oil to CBD oil to Cannabis tinctures, as well up to date news on the current legal status of Cannabis in South Africa.
The Cannabis material provided is for information purposes only and is not to be taken as medical advice.
Consult your doctor regarding the use, effects and benefits of using medical cannabis in South Africa.
Like and share this page to help other South Africans who may be searching for medical cannabis and cannabis products like cannabis oil in Cape Town, Joburg and Durban etc.
You are welcome to ask questions regarding Medical Cannabis SA, but before you do please take a moment to browse our FAQ by CLICKING HERE.
We support responsible medical cannabis use.
081 411 5496
Medical Cannabis SA